VILLAGE OF HASTINGS-ON-HUDSON
THURSDAY, MARCH 21, 2013 - 8:15 PM
TIME: 8:15PM OR SOON THEREAFTER
PLACE: MUNICIPAL BUILDING, 7 Maple Avenue
I. ROLL CALL
II. APPROVAL OF MINUTES
February 21, 2013
III. OLD PUBLIC HEARINGS - **Both Deferred Until April Meeting**
1. Site Plan Approval – Application of Gorden & Neda Sokich for the alterations to an existing retail space on the first floor of an existing mixed-use building at 7 Washington Avenue to convert it into a beauty/hair salon. Said property is located in the MR-C zoning district and is known as SBL 4.70-48-36 on the Village Tax Maps.
2. View Preservation and Site Plan Approval -- Application of CCI Properties Inc. for View Preservation and Site Plan approval for the construction/addition of a new detached 12-dwelling-unit building to an existing three-story, two-family dwelling at 32-34 Washington Street. Said property is in MR-1.5 Zoning District and is known as SBL 4.70-53.11 on the Village Tax Maps.
IV. NEW PUBLIC HEARINGS
1. Accessory Apartment Permit Renewal -- Application for Fazil & Shameeza Hatim -- 16 Clarence Avenue -- SBL: 4.120-0129-002. No waivers required.
2. View Preservation and Site Plan Approval -- Application of Louis Zazzarino for the for the addition of two stories and other needed alterations to convert an existing single story building at 400 Warburton Avenue, into a four (4) dwelling units building. Said property is located in the MR-O zoning district and is known as SBL: 4.70-56-9 on the Village Tax Maps.
3. Subdivision -- Application of Hastings-on-Hudson Affordable Housing Development Fund, Inc. for relief from the strict application of sections 295-69E and 295-67.C(6) of the Village Code in connection with a sub-division of a parcel of land at 184 Farragut Avenue to create a new lot for the construction of an affordable one-family house with an accessory apartment. Said property is in R-7.5 Zoning District and is also known as SBL: 4.80-70-1 on the Village Tax Maps.
V. NEW BUSINESS
Review for Advisory Report to BOT -- Concept Plans proposed by Ginsberg Development Companies (GDC) for the development of their property at Saw Mill River Road.
VI. DISCUSSION ITEMS
Next Meeting Date -- April 18, 2013
For information regarding access for persons with disabilities, please visit http://hastingsgov.org or call 914-478-3400
Village of Hastings-on-Hudson
7 Maple Ave, Hastings-on-Hudson, NY 10706
The Hastings-on-Hudson Technology Department asks that you consider the environment before printing this e-mail.