VILLAGE OF HASTINGS-ON-HUDSON
THURSDAY, JUNE 20, 2013 - 8:15 PM
TIME: 8:15PM OR SOON THEREAFTER
PLACE: MUNICIPAL BUILDING, 7 Maple Avenue
I. ROLL CALL
II. APPROVAL OF MINUTES – May 16, 2013
III. OLD PUBLIC HEARINGS
1. Site Plan Approval – Application of Gorden & Neda Sokich for the alterations to an existing retail space on the first floor of an existing mixed-use building at 7 Washington Avenue to convert it into a beauty/hair salon. Said property is located in the MR-C zoning district and is known as SBL 4.70-48-36 on the Village Tax Maps.
2. Subdivision -- Application of Hastings-on-Hudson Affordable Housing Development Fund, Inc. for relief from the strict application of Sections 295-69E and 295-67.C(6) of the Village Code in connection with a sub-division of a parcel of land at 184 Farragut Avenue to create a new lot for the construction of an affordable one-family house with an accessory apartment. Said property is in R-7.5 Zoning District and is also known as SBL: 4.80-70-1 on the Village Tax Maps.
**Deferred Until July Meeting**
3. View Preservation and Site Plan Approval -- Application of CCI Properties Inc. for View Preservation and Site Plan approval for the construction/addition of a new detached 12-dwelling-unit building to an existing three-story, two-family dwelling at 32-34 Washington Street. Said property is in MR-1.5 Zoning District and is known as SBL 4.70-53.11 on the Village Tax Maps.
IV. NEW PUBLIC HEARINGS
1. Accessory Apartment Permit Renewal – Application for Barbara Pichler – 33 Devon Way – 4.110-99-9. No waivers required.
2. Subdivision – Application of John Picone for the subdivision of property at 6 James Street. Said property is in the R-7.5 Zoning District and is know as 4.140-151-45 on the Village Tax Maps.
3. View Preservation and Site Plan Approval – Application of Newington Cropsey Foundation for the installation of a standby power generator on the grounds of its property at 1 Cropsey Lane. Said property is located in the MR-1.5 Zoning District and is known as 4.70-48-8 on the Village Tax Maps.
4. View Preservation and Site Plan Approval – Application of Mobil Oil Corp. for the changes to the chain link fence and other minor changes to previously-approved plans for the ongoing groundwater remediation installation at 1 Riverside Avenue. Said property is located in the GI Zoning District and is known as 4.100-93-18 on the Village Tax Maps.
V. OLD BUSINESS
Review for Advisory Report to BOT – Concept Plans proposed by Ginsberg Development Companies (GDC) for the development of their property at Saw Mill River Road.
VI. NEW BUSINESS
Request from Fay & Rosemary Devlin that the site plan and view preservation approvals that were granted in December 12, 2009, for the renovations to 555 Warburton Avenue be carried over and extended to the upcoming building permit.
VII. DISCUSSION ITEMS
Advisory opinions to the Board of Trustees regarding two proposed local laws amending the Village Zoning Code: (1) Section 295-104 regarding “Necessity of site plan approval,” and (2) Section 295-82 regarding “View Preservation Districts.”
Next Meeting Date – July 18, 2013
For information regarding access for persons with disabilities, please visit http://hastingsgov.org or call 914-478-3400
Village of Hastings-on-Hudson
7 Maple Ave, Hastings-on-Hudson, NY 10706
The Hastings-on-Hudson Technology Department asks that you consider the environment before printing this e-mail.